Returns & Refund PolicyWe ship the products exactly as described on the website. Refunds or exchanges are issued within 14 days of order if we ship the wrong product or a product that is different from the one ordered. Traditional Icon Boards Store reworks all returns and sends them back to the customer for FREE.
The customer is responsible for the shipping charges to Traditional Icon Boards Store. If you have any questions about our return procedure, please don't hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Exchange Procedures
Contact Traditional Icon Boards via email or phone right away. Provide written explanation of the issues (via email or mail). When authorized, ship back the item to the address on your package. Once the package is received, you will be emailed further information on the status of your order.
To return an item to Traditional Icon Boards Store, follow our three step process:
1. Place all the original packaging in the box.
2. On your invoice, if the price of the item you're returning is listed as:
1. Less than $500: You can ship it via any carrier. Be sure to ship your item fully insured, and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
2. More than $500: FedEx® and UPS® will not insure it, so ship your package via US Postal Service priority mail, registered (with insurance), and request a return receipt for confirmation that your shipment has reached its destination.
Return shipping must be paid by the buyer.
15% restocking fee will be charged.
You will receive notification regarding your return or exchange within five business days. Any unauthorized, improperly packaged, or non-insured packages will be returned to sender. Items that show signs of wear or have been used, altered, or damaged in any way cannot be accepted for return.
* Traditional Icon Boards Store will not be responsible for loss or damage of return shipments.